Do you have a plan? Are you ready for the next adventure? If so, it is very important to work with a listing agent who has your goals and plans as the top priority. I work for you and I am a single agent. What is a Single Agent?
- Does your listing agent have Online Seller Reports?
- Is your listing agent notifying you with feedback on showings?
- Is your listing agent keeping you informed of price changes in your neighborhood?
- How is the technology? Is it up to date with the latest to help sell your home?
Learn more about selling your home with my Q&A: Home Selling and Q&A: Owning a Home. I am happy to give you a realistic sales price for your property and a custom plan for marketing your home to get it sold. If you would prefer to speak with me directly contact me today.
Selling with a mortgage challenge? If you find yourself in a challenging position with your mortgage, please call me to explore your options and receive some unbiased information that may help you. I have had direct experience with situations like this.
With our innovative Market Watch Report, see how your current property or areas you're interested in compare with today's market. Let us help you find current prices, listings or trends in any market area. Get started today!
HURRICANE MATTHEW/FLOOD INFORMATION:
If you had damage to your home due to Hurricane Matthew it is important to do the following:
- Take pictures of damages.
- Take pictures of the removal of water damaged walls, etc .
- Get proof of mold spraying on the walls, floors, etc. and take pics of open walls, etc.
- Take pictures of the house after repair.
- Make sure you receive detailed information of all the remediation techniques that a contractor has done when taking care of your property. If you are doing the work yourself, make sure you make documented details of every procedure you took.
- If you have not, make application with FEMA, even if you have no insurance. You may be eligible for financial help.
Even if you don't plan on selling your home in the near future you need to keep copies of paperwork and photos in a digital format for the future. You will have to disclose that your home was damaged due to the hurricane and flooding. Proper remediation and proof will possibly allow you to receive an increase in a sales price.
If you have questions or anything I can help with, please give me a call.