St. Augustine Beach Condos
St. Augustine offers a wide variety of condominiums on and near the beautiful sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Located on Anastasia Island, these condominiums are just a short distance from the historic downtown area in the “Nation’s Oldest City."
- Anastasia by the Sea is a community of 66 units located 2 blocks from the ocean on Anastasia Island. The community does have a pool for residents.
- Atlantic East is a gated neighborhood located on the southern end of Anastasia Island east of A1A with direct beach access, covered parking, and clubhouse.
- Barefoot Trace is located east of A1A with direct beach access. The best feature of Barefoot Trace is that every condo has a direct ocean view and the community offers two beach walkovers for beach access.
- Cedars Matanzas is located just over the Bridge of Lions from downtown St. Augustine in Davis Shores. This complex's location is key when considering proximity to the historic disctrict.
- Camachee Island is located in St. Augustine at the end of the Francis and Mary Usina Bridge (Vilano Bridge). With easy access to Vilano Beach and hisrtoic St. Augustine Camachee Island is ideally situated for an active lifestyle.
- Corona del Mar is a small waterfont community on Anastasia Island where each unit has it's own boat slip. Corona del Mar overlooks Salt Run.
- The Estuaries is located near Crescent Beach and the SR 206 bridge.
- Islander Carriage Homes is located just off SR 312 on Anastasia Island.
- Makarios is located at Anastasia Dunes in the heart of St. Augustine Beach.
- Ocean Gallery is located east of A1A in St. Augustine Beach with beach access and club facilities including two pools.
- Ocean Village Club is a popular community located east of A1A in St. Augustine Beach. The residents of Ocean Village enjoy many amenities including two pools, a beach walkover and more.
- Ponce Landing is located east of A1A and has a pool for residents and beach access.
- Quail Hollow is located on the southern end of Anastasia Island at Crescent Beach. Quail Hollow is on the east side of A1A and has direct beach access. The community is gated and has a pool for residents.
- Rio del Mar
- Salt Run/Salt Run Condo III
- Sea Grove luxury condos are located conveniently near the SeaGrove Town Center. These condos do include a garage.
- Sea Place Condos are located on Anastasia Island east of A1A. Sea Place offers direct beach access and excellent amenities.
- Seaside at Anastasia is a gated neighborhood in St. Augustine Beach with a fitness center and a heated pool.
- Spanish Trace is a gated community on the east side of A1A. The units have direct ocean views.
- St. Augustine Ocean and Raquet Club is perfect for active lifstyles and is located east of A1A for beach access.
- Sunset Harbor is located at Crescent Beach on the Intracoastal Waterway. Condos include boat slips.
- The Preserve is located on Anastasia Island just off SR 312. Amenities include a pool, clubhouse fitness center and more.
- Sunset Point overloks the marsh on Anastasia Island. These spacious townhomes have garages.
- The Views at Baypointe is located off of the island in the historic district of St. Augustine. (Included here due to the beautiful views of the Lighthouse on the island!)
Several decisions should be considered before even looking at condo units to purchasing. One of the first things is do you own a pet and do you plan on having your pet with you when you come to your condo. Condo complexes never allow renters to bring pets, some condo complexes allow owners to have pets, however sometimes there is a limit on the number of pets or size/weight restrictions. I have compiled a list that is complete as of June 24, 2014. You may check the list by clicking on Pet Policies. A word of caution, always before deciding on a condo complex, have your realtor check on the current pet restrictions. See "Purchasing Condos" for more information that you need to know before buying a St. Augustine condo.